EXTREME Overclocking Forums
Home | Reviews | Forums | Downloads | RealTime Pricing Engine | Folding Stats Contact Us

Go Back   EXTREME Overclocking Forums > Website Related Info (No Post Increase) > Tech News & Press Releases > The Front Page Headlines

Welcome Guest Visitor! Please Register, It's Free and Fun To Participate!
The EXTREME Overclocking Forums are a place for people to learn how to overclock and tweak their PC's components like the CPU, memory (RAM), or video card in order to gain the maximum performance out of their system. There are lots of discussions about new processors, graphics cards, cooling products, power supplies, cases, and so much more!

You are currently viewing our boards as a "guest" which gives you limited access to view most discussions. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

After you have registered and read the forum rules, you can check out the FAQ for more information on using the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay here!

Note To Spammers: We do not allow unsolicited advertising! Spam is usually reported & deleted within minutes of it being posted, so don't waste your time (or ours)!

Please Register to Post a Reply

Old 03-30-2017, 11:45 AM   #1
CybrSlydr
Special Fish?

Destiny 2 Officially Revealed, Confirmed For PC

The teasing is over: Destiny 2, a video game for which I am already brainstorming silly ledes, will be out September 8 for PS4, Xbox One, and PC.

And here’s Bungie describing the game:

Humanity’s last safe city has fallen to an overwhelming invasion force, led by Ghaul, the imposing commander of the brutal Red Legion. He has stripped the city’s Guardians of their power, and forced the survivors to flee. You will venture to mysterious, unexplored worlds of our solar system to discover an arsenal of weapons and devastating new combat abilities. To defeat the Red Legion and confront Ghaul, you must reunite humanity’s scattered heroes, stand together, and fight back to reclaim our home.

As we reported last year, this Destiny sequel is aiming to feel like a fresh start for Bungie’s ongoing franchise, which has picked up a great deal of baggage since it first launched in September of 2014. In addition to coming to PC, Destiny 2 will offer a clean break for everyone, leaving behind all of our old weapons and gear.

Because the day wouldn’t be complete without more teasing, Bungie says there’ll be a “gameplay premiere live stream” on May 18.

Source: Kotaku
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	destiny_2_poster_leak_italian_crop_1-600x291.jpg
Views:	323
Size:	30.8 KB
ID:	172533  
United States  Offline
    Register to Reply to This Post
Old 03-30-2017, 11:51 AM   #2
EMU
Gold Member

Didn't think it would come to pc... hmmmmm, do I get it for Xbox or pc?

I played destiny for a while, still pick it up from time to time when I go to my brothers place (where my Xbox is). I felt year 1 was better than the later... they didn't know where they were going with it, and tend to cater to one crowd too much.
Netherlands  Offline
Old 03-31-2017, 07:47 AM   #3
kwiksilver
: فͤ҈ͥ҉ͦ҈ͧ҉ͨ҈ͩ҉ͪ҈ͫ҉ͬ
Super Moderator

I play Destiny 1 on XB1 and PS4. I play Destiny a little too much. I have 2,600+ hours into it.

Probably will get it for console and PC.
Aauria Hibedi  Offline
Old 03-31-2017, 10:40 AM   #4
EMU
Gold Member

I think I have about 1600+ hours in. 25/26 days on each character. Play time has drastically reduced since my Xbox is at my brothers house, so I only play when I go over a couple times a week.

Lately been playing mostly PVP. I love the games gunplay, movement and abilities... but I feel like they have gradually been forcing too many different mechanics into PVE to have you play it the way they want you to.

The majority of my friends that I used to play with have moved to other games. So, either I solo queue, or solo the nightfalls...

Im thinking about getting D2 for both as well, so long as the characters can be accessed by both. I used to play on 360 at home, and X1 at my brothers... but they terminated that by stopping 360 support.

If you ever want to play, add EMUracing. Im no gaming god, but I can hold my own.
Netherlands  Offline
Sponsored Links:
Please Register to Post a Reply