EXTREME Overclocking Forums
Home | Reviews | Forums | Downloads | RealTime Pricing Engine | Folding Stats Contact Us

Go Back   EXTREME Overclocking Forums > Business Related (No Post Increase) > Online Shopping

Welcome Guest Visitor! Please Register, It's Free and Fun To Participate!
The EXTREME Overclocking Forums are a place for people to learn how to overclock and tweak their PC's components like the CPU, memory (RAM), or video card in order to gain the maximum performance out of their system. There are lots of discussions about new processors, graphics cards, cooling products, power supplies, cases, and so much more!

You are currently viewing our boards as a "guest" which gives you limited access to view most discussions. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

After you have registered and read the forum rules, you can check out the FAQ for more information on using the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay here!

Note To Spammers: We do not allow unsolicited advertising! Spam is usually reported & deleted within minutes of it being posted, so don't waste your time (or ours)!

Please Register to Post a Reply

Old 10-26-2016, 05:52 PM   #1
Vector Sigma
Running System Stock
Forum Newbie

Selling my PC - how much is it worth in

Hello.

I am hoping you guys can tell me what a good price would be to sell this gaming PC of mine in UK pounds. I've owned it for 22 months, and it has another 11 months of warranty remaining.

Corsair Obsidian 900D (great condition)
2x Cold Cathode 30cm Twin V2 Blue fitted within case
Intel Core i7 5960X Haswell-E 8-Cored 3.50GHz Processor (overclocked up to 4.25 GHz per core - stable)
Full Dual Loop Water Cooling for CPUs and Video Cards
12 Corsair Fans - x1 140mm (silent) rear fan, x6 120mm (performance) fans in push/pull setup with a AX360 radiator at the top of the case, x4 120mm (silent) fans setup with a AX480 radiator at the bottom left of the case, and 2x 140 (performance & static) fans at the front of the case
x2 EK Water Blocks EK-XTOP Revo D5 PWM
XSPC Dual Split Bay Reservoir
NZXT Sentry Mesh
ASUS Rampage V Extreme Intel X99 Motherboard with 802.11 AC wireless and Bluetooth 4.0 included
32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 2666MHz Memory (8 x 4GB sticks)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 (ZOTAC) 4GB Graphics Card - overclock to 126Mhz core & 250Mhz memory (stable)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Graphics Card - overclock to 126Mhz core & 250Mhz memory (stable)
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB Graphics Card - overclock to 126Mhz core & 250Mhz memory (stable)
3 x 1TB Samsung 850 Pro Solid State Drive (RAID 0)
Corsair AX 1500i 80 PLS Titanium Modular 1500W PSU
3D Vision Glasses 2 + Kit
Windows 10, 64 bit
Asus PG278Q ROG Swift 27" G-Sync 144Hz Gaming Widescreen Monitor

My apologies if this is the wrong section to start a topic of this nature. I am not looking to sell the system on this forum, but looking for price suggestions. I'll be putting it up for auction on eBay eventually.
United Kingdom  Offline
    Register to Reply to This Post
Old 03-02-2017, 09:28 AM   #2
Almost Tactf
DT 1770 and a Lyr

I'd like to know what the OP spent on that to begin with. A rig like that, almost 2 years ago, from a pre-assembled shop, couldn't have been cheap....at all.
United States  Offline
Old 03-02-2017, 09:33 AM   #3
Vector Sigma
Running System Stock
Forum Newbie

It cost me close to 9k.

ChillBlast.
United Kingdom  Offline
Sponsored Links:
Please Register to Post a Reply