EXTREME Overclocking Forums
Home | Reviews | Forums | Downloads | $ EXTREME Deals $ | RealTime Pricing | Free Magazines | Gear | Folding Stats Newsletter | Contact Us

Go Back   EXTREME Overclocking Forums > General Hardware & Peripherals > Digital Cameras, Camcorders, & Web Cams

Closed Thread

Old 03-31-2012, 12:22 PM   #1
SuperPossession
SUPERBADASS

DSLR+Netbook case?

Well, I recently put a can of soda in my laptop case for the drive home, and it wonderfully leaked everywhere, so I'm basically retiring that case. This puts me in the market for a new case, but I've also got a new (to me) DSLR that I pretty much always want with me as well.

I'm looking for a fairly high-end case that will do a **** good job of protecting my netbook and camera (and probably one lens) + chargers, I looked at pelican cases but they're fairly pricey and I'm not 100% sure that they are what I actually want (though I'd probably be willing to blow the cash on the case if it is). I kind of feel like I don't know what I want, and that's mainly what I'm looking for help with. Does anyone else carry a netbook+DSLR regularly and have any suggestions?

Chillaxed - later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Old 03-31-2012, 12:44 PM   #2
Granger
Learning To Overclock

This isn't a case, but its what i've been using for a while now LINK
Good value for money, confortable on your back, can fit a 15" laptop easily and I lug around my DSLR with an 18-200 on it, and in the bag is a flash, a 50mm and a 70-300 with a few other accessories, all well protected.
CPU Cooler: Swiftech H2O-320 EDGE HD
RAM: Kit Dual Channel DDR3 G.Skill Ripjaws X, 2 x 4 Go, PC3-17000, CAS 9 @ 1838 mhz
Grafix Card: Sapphire HD7970 3Gb Vapor X GHZ edition
PSU: CoolerMaster Silent Pro Hybrid 1300W
HD: Corsair P3 128Gb SSD + 2 x 500Go et 2 x 1To.

Old 04-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #3
ythe1300
you may never know

Tenba makes some good cases.

I have one of these and love it.
http://www.tenba.com/products/Messen...aptop-Bag.aspx

Samsung: LN-T4671F | Panasonic: TC-P42S1 | Dell: 2 X 2209WA

My heatware. Please rate me, if we do business. :)
http://heatware.com/eval.php?id=71967
Old 04-07-2012, 11:52 AM   #4
SuperPossession
SUPERBADASS

Those both look like pretty **** good suggestions, I was actually also looking at Ape Cases (http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/produc...ight_Hard.html this sort of thing, and their alternative hard but not waterproof cases). The tenba looks very close to what I want, but I'm still thinking about a hard/waterproof case (I mean why not?) I don't mind the extra weight, really. Does that bag feel quite sturdy/durable to you? I don't want to buy a new case every year :P

Chillaxed - later on when i was about 16 i suddenly came to the realization that i had zero appeal to women and i said "i'm going to say i'm gay from now on"
Sponsored Links:
Closed Thread