EXTREME Overclocking Forums
Home | Reviews | Forums | Downloads | $ EXTREME Deals $ | RealTime Pricing | Free Magazines | Gear | Folding Stats Newsletter | Contact Us

Go Back   EXTREME Overclocking Forums > Business Related (No Post Increase) > Online Shopping
Register Forum Rules FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome Guest Visitor! Please Register, It's Free and Fun To Participate!
The EXTREME Overclocking Forums are a place for people to learn how to overclock and tweak their PC's components like the CPU, memory (RAM), or video card in order to gain the maximum performance out of their system. There are lots of discussions about new processors, graphics cards, cooling products, power supplies, cases, and so much more!

You are currently viewing our boards as a "guest" which gives you limited access to view most discussions. You need to register before you can post: click the register link to proceed. Before you register, please read the forum rules. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own pictures, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free! To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

After you have registered and read the forum rules, you can check out the FAQ for more information on using the forum. We hope you enjoy your stay here!

Note To Spammers: We do not allow unsolicited advertising! Spam is usually reported & deleted within minutes of it being posted, so don't waste your time (or ours)!

Please Register to Post a Reply

Old 12-08-2009, 08:24 AM   #1
justinsn95
Blow it up Lexx.

Online ATM for balance inquiry?

Hi all. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is a website somewhere (that isn't a scam, of course) that can act like an ATM machine, in one way. I would like to be able to do a balance inquiry on a card I have, without actually having to drive to an ATM machine all the time. It's not a debit or a credit card, so there is no site for me to check as it's not tied to my bank account, or personal credit in any way. So anyone know if there is some way to check the balance of a card online? It is actually a credit card, it's just not really a typical credit card. Funds are deposited on it every week, but I don't think there is a bank account somewhere with my name on it. Or if there is, I don't know about it.
United States  Offline
    Register to Reply to This Post
Old 12-08-2009, 08:25 AM   #2
jjjc_93
Banned!
Banned
Don't ask why unless you want to join them.
You must have got the card from a bank or institution somewhere. Give them a buzz and see what they say.
Australia  Offline
Old 12-08-2009, 09:06 AM   #3
AruisDante
Son of Sanguinius

I'm assuming it's something along the lines of a Visa Pre-paid debit card, yeah?

You need to get in touch with whatever bank issued the card. They will tell if you it's possible to track the card's value online (it should be). Basically those cards are tied to a special bank account that's managed by the bank for the sole purpose of giving the card value. They'll be able to tell you everything you need to know.
United States  Offline
Old 12-08-2009, 09:12 AM   #4
4-n-zics
End of line
Super Moderator

There is probably a phone number or web address on the back of the card for checking the balance. It would say something to the effect of: For balance inquiries call or go to...
United States  Offline
Old 12-09-2009, 11:39 PM   #5
justinsn95
Blow it up Lexx.

Yeah I called 'em and they said that they don't do that. More likely, they won't do that. But you can check it at any ATM. Just kinda inconvenient. Strange that there is not some website somewhere that can do it. In case anyone was wondering, it's an unemployment benefits card for the state of oklahoma. Since it's somehow involved with the government, that might explain it's lack of features/conveniences. I was just hoping there was some way to check it's balance so I don't get the dreaded and embarrassing "Card was declined" error.

Last edited by justinsn95 : 12-09-2009 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
United States  Offline
Old 12-10-2009, 01:38 PM   #6
ndriscoll
Running System Stock
Forum Newbie

I did a little looking around, and found a site for quite a few different state issued, unemployment benefit cards, including Oklahoma. Try going to http://www.eppicard.com and registering so you can check it online.

Along the same lines, I have an unemployment benefit card from Missouri, and the site they use like eppicard.com allows you to register your cell phone for alerts to know when money is deposited, and you can even text them from your registered number to find out what your balance is. Not sure if eppicard.com has this or not, but just thought I would mention it.

Hope this helps.
United States  Offline
Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #7
CybrSlydr
Special Fish?

You can use a NetSpend Visa/Mastercard pre-paid reloadable debit card. I've got one.

You can check the balance on their website anywhere and you get text updates to your phone of the current balance. Very handy and very nice.
United States  Online
Old 05-29-2011, 05:16 PM   #8
Rabid Dog
No People Skills
Super Moderator

bs_saran ( mailto:vipul223@gmail.com ) has reported this post:

************************************************** ******************************************

Post Title: Online ATM for balance inquiry?
Post Username: justinsn95
Post URL: http://forums.extremeoverclocking.co...07#post3585707

The original post contents is as follows:
Hi all. I wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is a website somewhere (that isn't a scam, of course) that can act like an ATM machine, in one way. I would like to be able to do a balance inquiry on a card I have, without actually having to drive to an ATM machine all the time. It's not a debit or a credit card, so there is no site for me to check as it's not tied to my bank account, or personal credit in any way. So anyone know if there is some way to check the balance of a card online? It is actually a credit card, it's just not really a typical credit card. Funds are deposited on it every week, but I don't think there is a bank account somewhere with my name on it. Or if there is, I don't know about it.

This is part of this thread:
Thread Title: Online ATM for balance inquiry?
Thread URL: http://forums.extremeoverclocking.co...d.php?t=333013

This is the reason that the user gave:
HOW CAN I CHECK MY ATM BALANCE

************************************************** ******************************************

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.
United States  Offline
Old 05-29-2011, 05:24 PM   #9
4-n-zics
End of line
Super Moderator

Lolwut??????
United States  Offline
Sponsored Links:
Please Register to Post a Reply